Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stump Support I Need Some Serious Technical Computer Support.?Bet I Can Stump You! Im Seriously Tired Of Asking This Questio?

I need some serious technical computer support.?Bet I can stump you! Im seriously tired of asking this questio? - stump support

I have just one hour on the phone with a support pointless "Toshiba to do something. Have they not escalate to accept the call. Flat Out is excalate she refused.

My Toshiba Satellite P300-07N running Vista Home Premium.
It was installed in the factory 2x1 GB RAM.
I bought 2x2GB RAM compatible install on my computer.

Yes, I know that Vista 32-bit can only use 3GB of RAM!

I installed 4 GB. I think that error. I could write on request ....
I have tried 1x2GB stick in the machine and it worked well.
So I have the 2 GB stick and also another very well. Then ran a test on both sticks MEM to be sure. No problem.
My motherboard can handle 4 GB and compatibility.

4 comments:

Eddie198... said...

First, I am surprised that Toshiba will not help, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro P100 Toshiba and helped me a lot with my laptop when I had a problem, but still .........

I recommend to see if your BIOS is updated / installed correctly

The link for the driver:
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/i ...

In addition, this application provides the opportunity that really works to update all drivers (make sure) the key to

http://cid-d6342f3605bccc52.skydrive.liv ...

could also try using the recovery media planned to reinstall Windows, because may need to provide a necessary component also ensure you do not miss updates Service Pack 1 for Vista

Well, if you upgrade the BIOS and dryer, and the computer is not under warranty, then you should have a policy of repairing Toshiba honor, if an obvious problem with the laptop can, under a defective motherboard memory controller so that when it not the problem of tracking a repair if the Toshiba laptop is still under warranty, can not say that because youRAM with different, they are a guarantee of urine when they are trying to say that the question of how a customer identified as useful

Please e-mail, if after all that still problems that I have been involved with Toshiba if you want e-mail: edwardtrickett@live.co.uk

Derek M said...

I think the problem is with the fact that the dual-channel memory and you have exactly the same amount of RAM in two slots. If you are the operating system supports only 3 GB, 1.5 GB, you can put in each slot (of which we know works). If the team works well with 1 GB in each slot, but not with 1 GB and 2 GB of working in the slot, then the dual-channel. If you want 4 GB or more, you have to switch to 64 bit.

Dick said...

Try a stick, 2 GB of RAM in the primary site and disappear into a 1 G second place, and the errors.

Bjorn said...

You must always include the error codes when you raise a question of this kind

Have you tried to install a single stick of 2GB and a 1GB stick?

Post a Comment