Friday, December 18, 2009

Le Numéro Du Fax A Jeff Hardy Does Anyone Know How To Translate These French Words/phrases In English?

Does anyone know how to translate these French words/phrases in English? - le numéro du fax a jeff hardy

I do not help my homework and French online translator, because it gives me a strange answer, if anyone can translate this into English would be a great help!

Sender, the
Address
The number
The postcode
The receiver
The name
STREET
The City
Sending
Women Lanoux wrote letters
They each have said today, tomorrow
She wrote the address of the recipient
She has written on the envelope
Philip bought a stamp
He bought a post office
Package = Package of the United Nations
I Weight
A balance between
Price
The postal worker will my package balance on the
He weighed
Sylvie paid by weight of the package
It was insured for the value of the contents son, five hundred francs
She sent the package by air

0 comments:

Post a Comment