Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Retail How Do I Start A Successful Retail Business?

How do I start a successful retail business? - retail

I need help for my questions about starting a retail business:

1. Retailers would be at best from the beginning, and why a company) in the specialty retail, or b) the e-mail?

2. What kind of work is predictable and often do not change: Sales of specialty chemicals, or by mail?

3. Many people say that passion is important when you try to start a business because the owner will have to work long hours to lead your business successful. I agree, but can you explain why so many people there to have out there, who successfully started their business about your passion?

4. How do I choose the products and services for sale that match my personality and part of my values?

5. I took a Myers-Briggs personality test, and the test result shows that my personality is introverted guy (ISFJ, Sensing, Feeling, that judge). If someone like me, the personality of this type in the operation of your retail business have success?

0 comments:

Post a Comment