Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mole Screening Is My Mole Cancerous?

Is my mole cancerous? - mole screening

I'm fifteen years old and playing football in the last three months of school without sunscreen. I recently discovered a birthmark on his arm hurts when touched. It seems like everyone else I know differently, but it was cool today and I think the darker and there are dark freckles around her. I'm too young to have skin cancer, but I'm a bit worried especially since I * a few family members of skin cancer even if they had the farmers *.
I looked at the ABCDE cancer Mol (http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t on webmd.com ... and really not one of them, except that the slightly elevated and OT circlular (his ovalish). I will not be overly dramatized, and the garbage for fear of my parents, which led me to the doctor about this, but I should check?

0 comments:

Post a Comment