Thursday, February 4, 2010

Erotic Dancer Streaming What Is It Like Being An Erotic Dancer?

What is it like being an erotic dancer? - erotic dancer streaming

I write a story about the search for a job with the functioning of the economy, and one of my characters is a stripper, I would like to know a little something for inspiration;

1) What was the first time on stage?
2) What are the people with whom you want to work?
3) What are the people who are out there?
4) Have you seen or someone with a humiliating moment?
5) How did you react your friends / girlfriend / friends when they learn what you do?
and so on.

For a comedy should, but I wonder what that really means to be a dancer.

Thank you:)

3 comments:

JustJoe said...

Cold.
J

Hk Os 2 said...

You can dance, and I judge whether they are good or not.

spirit said...

Well, I can not say no. Sooorrry

Post a Comment