Monday, February 8, 2010

Quicktime Videos Won´t Open In Vlc Quicktime Won't Open And VLC Won't Read Certain .mov Files. How Can I Fix This?

Quicktime won't open and VLC won't read certain .mov files. how can i fix this? - quicktime videos won´t open in vlc

Now QuickTime worked very well ... to be updated. then I get an error message every time I tried to open it ... So I searched online and follow the instructions to fix it .. Uninstalling, reinstalling, even tried to restore to an earlier version, and tried to re-download the site since the last version ... and after all ... .. I received the error message, but now, not open. I once since then updated to work with Firefox .. but you can not play my videos on my PC .... when I click on a QuickTime movie or QuickTime, nothing ever happened ... If I look in the Task Manager, the process begins .. but nothing happens. I do not know what to do. I have VLC player, but for some reason when I try to open the file. mov that I have on my external hard drive () to open in QuickTime or in school, VLC Player, I get an error message "No suitable decoder module: VLC does not support audio - or video" APCN. Unfortunately, there is no way to solve this problem. "Whatdoes this mean? It is a. .... mov and has no sound. I have tried a file on my desktop and open from there, copy, and I've still got the same error.

1 comments:

email person said...

QuickTime install and install K-Lite Codec Pack ..

try k lite games after

Post a Comment