Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hypoglycemic More Condition_symptoms]hypoglycemic What Should I Cook For My Dad For Thanksgiving Since He Is Hypoglycemic?

What should I cook for my Dad for Thanksgiving since he is hypoglycemic? - hypoglycemic more condition_symptoms]hypoglycemic

I always try to cook meals for my family, my father had just eaten. It is hypoglycemic. Is there a place where I can get tickets for people who are hypo? I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner and I appreciate it. Thank you.

2 comments:

sesquili... said...

Check out this page: http://www.gicare.com/diets/hypoglycemia ...
It provides general information on nutrition hypoglycemia (non-specific revenues). Basically, Member States may reduce or eliminate simple carbohydrates (sugar, white flour), potatoes with marshmallows unsweetened. Focus on complex carbohydrates and lean protein. So do not expect to eat your father, as smaller meals more frequently prescribed for hypoglycemia.

MeAgain said...

Try www.realage.com is a website about health. It's free and not too much spam www.eatingwell.com

Also want to get on this post in the kitchen section.

Good luck.

Post a Comment