Monday, November 16, 2009

New Jersey Gay Cruising Are There Any Gay Teen Sites For New Jersey?

Are there any gay teen sites for new jersey? - new jersey gay cruising

Hello,

I am very disappointed, angry, confused, etc. .... I am 16 years old, in New Jersey, and I'm gay. I do not like as many girls as I am involved in people sexually and emotionally. BF I want a very bad and someone who can talk to and get everything. I searched various websites and forums and all the people in these places want sex and that was it, and it is really annoying. I do not a Bf just for sex, I want someone I can trust and feel safe with. I am not successful. I'm not going to come not in my school. and when I get all comfortable with me.

It drives me crazy because you see couples right all the time, and if you sent two gay couples making out, both were in the office of the principles of inappropriate behavior and should be done, I say No, and I will continue to and if not, then leave! and I want him to sue for discrimination.

does anyone know of a meetingwhere young and gay in the search for relationships, preferably in New Jersey? I do not want a place where gay do not want just sex.

Please help
thanx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment