Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Key Code Mount E Blade Alcohol120% Problem?

Alcohol120% problem? - key code mount e blade

Okay to install, it tries to, in the Age of Empires 3 "on my computer with the program Alcohol120%. I have a crack torrent with a record of 1-3, the expansion pack, game buttons (for code recording) and" " so do not need the hard drive. ..... But I'll have the HDD installed fist and say, screen pop-up: "Please insert the disk 2" I clear the disk image Alcohol120% 1 take off and unplug the image on the disk 2 of the program. Then I went up to the "imaginary". Click the OK button hunt in the window seems to ask me on disc two insert, but it appears again and said it is not inserted. I tried several times to work it, trying to start from scratch, and even tried to use a different program. I can not work with it. any advice on what to do is run and how to solve this the problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment